The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Vegan Shoes - the Other Food Group


I have a thing for shoes...or should I say, footwear...even though I love to go barefoot, especially in the sand or mud. To be kind to your tootsies, and mother earth, you might want to strap on a pair of Vegetarian Shoes. With styles that suit either country or city walks, click HERE for a shopping experience that's a walk in the park. Belts, gloves and jackets are also available at this tasty, UK-based site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Huether said...

Very cool website! I love walking barefoot, but I also love a good pair of shoes. I love knowing that there are people out there who focus on making animal friendly products.

Katherine
Mediterranean Cuisine

9:15 PM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Thanks for the compliment, Katherine. Where did you learn to cook Mediterranean-style?

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home