The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Battery's out of Juice?

I've been on a feng shui tear lately. De-cluttering closets (yes, the bane of my existence) and re-organizing drawers. I don't know which is worse, to have or not have places to store things. In my quest for physical and mental clarity, I've uncovered so many things that are of no use to me anymore. So, if you dare go down that road to spring cleaning bliss, and want to help preserve our limited, natural resources, here are a couple of recommendations on where to recycle/unload items that may have no value to you anymore...
for recycling batteries under 2 lbs, and cell phones
LINK
Or if you're cleaning out an entire home or building, you may need support that's more extensive
LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home