The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Green Your Soul and Your Home

Check out this portable Meditation Bench. Made from sustainable beech or ash hardwood, with a durable clear coat finish and foldable legs. What a cool present -- only $67.

I was drifing from room to room while visiting greenhome, and I've uncovered 2 other must haves...a hemp and flax shawl (in bilberry, $27). Better think quick if you want this one, it's listed under clearance/special deals. And on the very boring side of life, I decided that I really need to stop procrasting and do something about cleaning my area rug and floor in the living room. They're in serious need of some TLC, and I've stumbled upon a couple of good solutions...green home.
Check out a product or two -- for you and your home, and send us your thoughts. We'd love to know what you think. /m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home