The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Wild Center In the Woods


I hope to get up to the Adirondacks sometime this fall, my favorite time of year. Part of the reason is to visit the new Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks in Tupper Lake, which opened July 4th weekend (June 30 post).

I came across this article the other day, which provides some great first-hand insights.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I visited the museum this past summer and were very impressed--it is an intersting completed the teh Adirondack Museum.

Castaway
Walk-a-bout!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Thanks for stopping in. The Adirondacks are not appreciated for the great natural treasure they are.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home