The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcome, Pictures of My World


Click on my new renter's site (left side bar) for an amazing array of nature snaps, coupled with lots of good info about each subject. Pictures of My World (like the Chinese Lantern pic here) is brought to us by Bozette - thanks for enlightening our day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Standing under the Sky said...

This is a beautiful photo. Reminds me of my grandmother's house--she always had these in an old pitcher. Thanks!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Lanterns are very cool looking. I've got a couple dozen tied with a string round their stems, hanging upside down in my kitchen right now...they dry out and look beautiful year-round. /m

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home