The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Monday, July 10, 2006

out of sight

Apologies for not writing in awhile. Hope you missed me as much as I missed you. I broke my reading glasses days ago and procrastinated about remedying the situation. But early this afternoon I saw the light. I had to make some critical decisions that required actually being able to read and see CLEARly and next thing ya know I'm getting an eye exam at LensCrafters. Can't wait for the 'script to be filled, 'cause I'm still struggling to see out of the emergency specs I've strapped on.

Just wanted to say Thanks for the attentive care I just received from Clifton at the Third Ave & 49th St location. And remind everyone about the eyeglass recyling program at LensCrafters. If you have specs that you don't need or want anymore, simply drop them off at any LensCrafter location. To date, this donation program has helped over 3 million people in need throughout the world. After living a very blurry existence for the past several days, I can see now, more than ever, the value of this wonderful program. Click HERE for store locations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have my total sympathy, when you are dependent on your glasses nothing worst than not having them, best wishes, The Artist

11:41 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

That's good to know about! I have several old pairs I need to recycle. And I need new ones, too.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home