The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Friday, July 28, 2006

water filtration

On these hot, humid, summer days I'm more aware of staying hydrated...which brings me to the hot topic of wondering just how clean/safe/pure are our sources of water. I do not profess to be an authority on this topic, but I've uncovered some pretty good resources for info on this topic. The Environmental Protection Agency, Natural Resources Defense Council and even heartspring.net offer good background info about testing our tap water, as well as comparisons of water filtration systems. My meanderings also lead me to an unexpected site greentealovers.com that highlights the Aquasana water filtration system as the system of choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Water is such a different commodity in our modern world. Remember being able to drink from running streams when I was growing up in New Zealand. Maybe one day we will return our world to that again.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home