The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Real Deal on Raw Milk

Just in from the land of milk and honey...check out the real deal on raw milk. I'm reading that we humans can derive extremely healthy benefits from drinking raw milk. The topic is controversial. Do your due diligence before deciding if this more natural path from pasture to body is for you.

Personally, I'm on my second half-gallon of fresh, raw milk and I haven't gotten sick or dropped dead...yet. I can just feel those enzymes, vitamins and nutrients in my system doing a better job than organic pasteurized milk used to do. Raw milk really is refreshing. For more milk news, visit rawmilk.org or realmilk.com. I've also recently tried some tasty cheese that was made from raw milk...now if only I could whip up some butter that's from raw milk...any suggestions? /m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home