The Alternative Consumer

This blog focuses on environmental issues, and healthy lifestyle choices -- new products and service options for your self, your friends, family and home. It's all about making smart choices, and living well!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

As the House Spins


The fact that this home actually rotates 360 degrees is really awesome. Not the greenest home ever built, but heated very efficiently due to the light and spin factor. I do wonder how much electricity is consumed by the rotation...at any rate, thought you might want to give it a whirl. The Everingham Rotating House story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Was just voting on your blog at BE, and had to comment and say that that there is possibly the absolute coolest house I have ever seen in my life. If I ever get rich, I'm definitely going for a house like that :D I think it is great you have an environmental blog also...two green thumbs up to you for that!

And thanks for sharing the story about the Fourth Street Treehouse also...I'm a long way from NY and never heard of it before, but that is a truly unique and amazing thing!

3:12 AM  
Blogger RC said...

That's crazy! I think it would give me a stomach ache to live there.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home